Over the weekend i ran a workshop for some of our members and here are a couple of interesting rules to remember.
- Don’t just change your body. Change who you are. Change your identity. If you only try to change your body, once you achieve the body you want you will become complacent and go back to the old you. Change who you are and you will never have to worry about fat loss again. Your body will be the by product. My biggest tip for changing your identity to a healthy person is spend as much time as you can with positive, uplifting, healthy people who have your best interests at heart.
- Know your why. It’s got to be bigger than just wanting abs.
- You are stronger and much more likely to succeed in a team than trying to do it alone.
- Eating healthy food is about more than just looking good. It’s about feeling good all the time. Invest in the best quality food. there is no better investment than into yourself and into great quality food.
- You can be the most successful person in the world and die or get sick too young to even enjoy it. Looking after you needs to happen today, not tomorrow.
- You are a leader for the people around you. If you are healthy you will lead the closest people to you to be healthier too.
Yours In Body Transformation & Peak Performance
September 14, 2015